Personal News

Now that I've taken a job with a company that does tutoring through federal NCLB funds, I've got three jobs. I'm a part-time teacher, part-time freelance tutor and part-time tutor through a company. My calendar for the next few weeks and months is rapidly filling up, which is not making my girlfriend entirely happy. On the other hand, soon I won't have to be in a perpetual state of fear over paying for rent and groceries.

Meanwhile, at the school my first week went well (I lectured on the scientific method and skepticism) and my second week is looking good (I bought new math books for two of my middle-schoolers. I started using Google Calendar which should help me and my girlfriend keep track of each other's schedules, particularly because mine is so variable. Who knows when I'll find time to sit down and play a game of D&D again?

No comments:

Post a Comment